I have been a little lost this last time, but when summer vacations arrived there is always a lot of things to do. Well this time I want to tell you that I was on holiday in Acudía, Mallorca. This summer I did not go home to (Barcelona) but I preferred to meet and take a vacation somewere else. and well I think it was a success!
I stayed in a hotel, which looked more like an apart hotel, but I really liked it, it had a style of villas and well I had never been on vacation like this, you feel very comfortable of going to a hotel and the freedom that gives you the rent an apartment.
About the area, I can say that it is very nice, and has its advantages and disadvantages:
– As advantages would say that the beaches are beautiful, nothing to envy to many places in the world
– There is a great variety of shops, restaurants, bars to choose from.
– If you go with family, it is the perfect place, many families with children and therefore enough attractions for them.
– I must clarify that it is not a disadvantage in itself, but I was very shocked to leave Norway, to reach Spain and continue speaking and listening to Norwegian. for a moment I forgot where I was, between Swedish, German, Norwegian and English. Spanish was little heard.
– North hours, at 11 at night everything is dead and closed. Apparently or at least it was in my hotel, it was dinner about 7 at night, the animation in the hotels did not last beyond 10.30 at night, so if you are not used to this. it will be difficult for you, it was difficult for me, not to be able to go out for a drink at night, as we are used to in Spain.
– And lastly, I had a small bad experience, the hotel where I was staying was not very used to having Spanish people, but I think we were the only Spanish people of the hotel, since when I was in the pool people spoke to me 3 times for hearing me speak in Spanish, They asked me if I was a guest and when I answered, they start asking me about the room, etc etc … One day, I even thoguht it was fun, but when they ask you two , three and more times, begins to be a bit overwhelming. and makes you feel persecuted.
Well, this is my first post to tell you about my vacation, as always, I hope you serve my experience. and enjoy some photos that I will put. I’ll tell you more in detail about what I did …